Want to learn more about how to use GoGuardian products to best suit your needs? You’re in luck! For the back-to-school season, GoGuardian is offering weekly free and interactive webinars for GoGuardian Admin and Teacher. The webinars are designed for new and returning customers, for both admins and teachers, and for any educator interested in learning how to leverage GoGuardian products to create better results for your classroom. Join to learn your way around GoGuardian products, ask questions... or just to brush up on your GG skills!
GoGuardian Teacher Webinars
GoGuardian Teacher webinars are offered every Tuesday and Thursday through October 5. Click HERE to see the schedule and RSVP! In the Teacher webinar, you will learn how to:
- Keep your students’ attention using Commands
- Create specialized testing environments using Scenes
- Chat students who are off-task or who need special instruction
- Sync your activities with Google Classroom
- Set up and schedule classes and sessions
GoGuardian Admin Webinars
GoGuardian Admin webinars are offered every Wednesday through October 4. Click HERE to see the schedule and RSVP! In the Admin 2.0 webinar, you will learn how to:
- Pull reports from the Admin 2.0 dashboard
- Set up Smart Alerts to message administrators when students are on explicit or dangerous websites.
- Create and migrate filtering policies.
- Apply out-of-school filtering policies to OUs
- Locate missing devices
At GoGuardian, it is our mission to put great technology in the hands of great educators...who can utilize that technology to actualize student potential. We hope you join our weekly webinars, learn some helpful tips and tricks...and do just that!